Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Auspicious Day



Well....the long awaited day finally arrived. And, it was "so fun", to quote TB. The favorite part was certainly the bus ride, "cuz you don't have to wear seatbelts." OH MY!!

We still have 1/2 day kindergarten at her school, so she is spending the afternoon at a large childcare center, which is also new to our family. An interesting challenge is becoming obvious...with so many new experiences....she can't remember ANYTHING! :) Or where anything might have happened.

4 comments:

Stephanie and Gary said...

Thanks so much for writing in my blog! Your daughter is beautiful and I have enjoyed reading your recent posts and your thoughts as well. If it wasn't nearing 2am, I'd read more, but I'll add you to my favorites and follow your journey another day. I look forward to it!
Best to you and enjoy kindergarten. It goes all too fast!
Steph

MossPackers said...

Hi GMiller - this is Terri Pennypacker! Thank you for your kind word. Are you haveing a blast or what being a mom!? She is simply amazing. Blessings!

Adopting Kazakhstan said...

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and allowing me to find yours. It is great to see such a beautiful little girl and hear about your experience.

kristen said...

TB is BEAUTIFUL!! I have just found your blog by your following mine. I love reading blogs and am thrilled to have found yours! She is just precious! Which region did you travel to? Can't wait to read more - post when you can! I can't wait to hear more about kindergarten! :)